2014 Synergy Men's Adrenaline Full Sleeve
Posted by Unknown on 14th Dec 2014
sleek,good bouyoncy,great fit great all round wetsuit,cheers mick....
Great fit and darn warm
Posted by Glenn on 24th Oct 2014
Unfortunately I missed the open water season by the time I bought my new Synergy Adrenaline suit, but I finally tried it out in the pool this week. I already new it was a great fit for my tall and lean body (S3), but I had no idea how warm it was until I swam a couple laps. I ended up swimming 2K, but had to add water every 2 laps because I was overheating. At least I know this suit will keep me warm in the spring!
The floatation is perfect as I'm exactly neutrally buoyant with it on. So it actually kept my sinking legs up at the surface and improved my speed and glide a lot. I knocked off at least 10 minutes even though I was pausing to cool off.
I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Oh, did I mention is looks like a superhero costume when on :)
Great suit for the money
Posted by Unknown on 21st Aug 2014
I only have about 5 or 6 miles of swiming in the suit so far and I love it. Super flexible and buoyant. Thanks to the buoyancy you ride high in the water. My ony issue and it has nothing to do with the suit is that I'm 6'5" and inbetween sizes. For some reason all suit manufacturers assume tht if you are tall you are automatically heavy. So if you go by weight I should size down, and if you go by hieght I should size up. Went with a L1 and it fits pretty good. No bunching and it fits snug. Overall very pleased.
This is a great suit
Posted by Jamie Rango on 30th Mar 2013
I am very impressed with the flexibility and fit of this suit. I have never written a review before but I felt I had to share my experience. It is so much better than my orca from 2 years ago that chaffed me every time. The adrenaline never chaffed in the ca 10 swims I have done so far. You can't go wrong with this suit
Great first wetsuit
Posted by Unknown on 5th Nov 2012
I am a beginner triathlete. I bought the Synergy Adrenaline fullsuit in January 2012 and I am very happy. I have done several open water training swims in water ranging from 45 to 65 degrees (Fahrenheit). It kept my body comfortable in all those swims. I have also done 4 sprint triathlons in the suit and I consistently save 10 seconds per 100 yards swimming in this suit over my pool swim times without the suit. Getting into the suit takes a little effort, but look up how to on youtube and you'll find great pointers.
I recommend this suit to anyone looking for a first triathlon wetsuit.
Synergy products are built to last. Our products are fully warranted against any defect or fault that is a direct result of manufacture, material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year. SynergyÌ´Ì_ÌÎÌÌ´åÈs lifetime warranty allows the end-user to send in their used product for a replacement at 30% under MSRP at any time. At our discretion we will repair or replace any item that is deemed faulty. We do not cover defects due to misuse, improper care or general wear and tear. Thank you for your purchase.
When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there are certain things to look for that tells you that the suit is too small. If you are in doubt this video will help you determine if your suit is too small.
How to know if...When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there ar...
How to know if...A quick video showing what to look for if you think your triat...
How to put on ...How to properly put a triathlon wetsuit and fit it to your body.
How to quickly...Step by step instruction in how to properly get out of your tr...
Synergy Men's Adrenaline Full Sleeve Triathlon Wetsuit
The Adrenaline is designed along the same feature rich parameters as the Hybrid with the one exception. It uses the SyPrene in the main HiFlex panel in the torso and upper legs whereas the Hybrid uses Yamamoto AeroDome for those panels. This makes the Adrenaline more flexible and more subtle. The Adrenaline is a swimmers dream: It provides the buoyancy necessary yet it feels like you are swimming in a sleeveless suit.
- The AquaLift glide panel wraps around the sides to maximize buoyancy.Exclusive 4th Generation Yamamoto Aerodome smoothskin throughout entire front and wraps around the sides for superior buoyancy. AquaLift panels are designed to balance your body for maximum efficiency.All seams are chemically bonded, triple stitched and all junctions are heat taped making Synergy one of the best made wetsuits on the planet. By triple stitching and heat taping our suit, we know that it will last much longer than other triathlon wetsuits.
- All seams are chemically bonded, triple stitched and all junctions are heat taped making Synergy one of the best made wetsuits on the planet. By triple stitching and heat taping our suit, we know that it will last much longer than other triathlon wetsuits.
- Ultra soft and flexible low mock neck for unprecedented comfort and ease in breathing. By placing the the neck panel low, most chafing is eliminated and a comfortable seal is established.
- BioAlign panels curb “snaking”. Snaking is one of the most common issues for inefficient swimmers, but Synergy wetsuits are designed to help align the swimmers spine and position for optimum performance.
- Quick grab tab provides easy reach to open the suit in transition. The fold under the closure also doubles as a “pocket” to store the lanyard during the swim so it doesn’t get in the way of your stroke.
- Multistretch liner insures maximum flexibility. Triple stiched seams are bonded and sealed for durability. Torso lining is designed for maximum insulation. Our multistretch liner has quality and workmanship throughout.
- The HiFlex panels in the arms, shoulders and upper chest are made entirely from SyPyrene SuperFlex which is the most flexible neoprene available. SyPyrene is also extremely durable making it optimal for triathlon and the rough and tumble of fast transitions.
- Internal zipper eliminates drag. Only the highest quality zipper is used in all Synergy wetsuits and they are designed to withstand corrosion and snagging. The internal design creates a seal that further reduces water entry.
- Large adjustable velcro patch provides a more custom fit. Not all necks are the same size and without the ability to adjust the neck closure just right, chafing and discomfort is certain. Synergy wetsuits have designed the largest and most adjustable neck closure with aqua-velcro for a perfect custom fit.
- 30-Day Swim test
- 2 Year Warranty
- *Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- While sizing is a matter of both height and weight, your weight is the most determining factor. Please refer to the size chart for choosing your correct size.
- Any wetsuit may not feel comfortable for a first time user. The key to comfort is in understanding the difference between snug and too restrictive.
- Triathlon wetsuits are made of an advanced wetsuit rubber that is supposed to act like a second skin. Hence it’s supposed to be tight on the body. The advanced rubber allows for comfort and extreme flexibility.
- The wetsuit should be skin tight (more so than other wetsuits), but NOT restrictive. It will feel very tight when dry, but once you are in the water and moving around, it will loosen considerably.
Check out some "How To" Videos provided by Synergy Wetsuits: