2014 Synergy Men's Endorphin Full Sleeve
Synergy products are built to last. Our products are fully warranted against any defect or fault that is a direct result of manufacture, material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year. Synergy's lifetime warranty allows the end-user to send in their used product for a replacement at 30% under MSRP at any time. At our discretion we will repair or replace any item that is deemed faulty. We do not cover defects due to misuse, improper care or general wear and tear. Thank you for your purchase.
A quick video showing what to look for if you think your triathlon wetsuit is too big.
How to know if...A quick video showing what to look for if you think your triat...
How to quickly...Step by step instruction in how to properly get out of your tr...
How to put on ...How to properly put a triathlon wetsuit and fit it to your body.
How to know if...When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there ar...
- 30-Day Swim test-- IF YOU'RE NOT 100% SATISFIED WITH THIS WETSUIT, RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND.
- 2 Year Warranty
- *Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Synergy Men's Endorphin Full Sleeve Triathlon Wetsuit
The Synergy Endorphin is is a high performance sleeveless wetsuit providing you with flexibility, flotation and speed at an exceptional value. Designed and constructed for optimum balance between buoyancy and flexibility, it is perfect for all levels of ability, be it competing in triathlons or for open water recreational swimming.
- 5mm thick float panel and legs, 3mm lower legs and back, 1.5mm arms and shoulders.
- The AquaLift glide panel wraps around the sides to maximize buoyancy.
- All seams are chemically bonded, triple stitched and all junctions are heat taped making Synergy one of the best made wetsuits on the planet.
- Ultra soft and flexible low mock neck for unprecedented comfort and ease in breathing.
- BioAlign panels curb “snaking”.
- Quick grab tab provides easy reach to open the suit in transition.
- Multistretch liner insures maximum flexibility.
- The HiFlex panels in the arms, shoulders and upper chest are made entirely from SyPyrene SuperFlex which is the most flexible neoprene available.
- Internal zipper eliminates drag.
- Large adjustable velcro patch provides a more custom fit.
- While sizing is a matter of both height and weight, your weight is the most determining factor. Please refer to the size chart for choosing your correct size.
- Any wetsuit may not feel comfortable for a first time user. The key to comfort is in understanding the difference between snug and too restrictive.
- Triathlon wetsuits are made of an advanced wetsuit rubber that is supposed to act like a second skin. Hence it’s supposed to be tight on the body. The advanced rubber allows for comfort and extreme flexibility.
- The wetsuit should be skin tight (more so than other wetsuits), but NOT restrictive. It will feel very tight when dry, but once you are in the water and moving around, it will loosen considerably.
Check out some "How To" Videos provided by Synergy Wetsuits: