2014 Synergy Men's Endorphin Full Sleeve
Showing reviews 1-10 of 176 | Next
BEST SERVICE & PRODUCT!
Posted by Sasidanai on 22nd Jun 2015
I ordered the wet suit Thursday and have been trying to contact the customer service about status of my order. They a little bit slow getting back to me, but with all explanation and expedite my order to be on time for my up coming race, they made me very satisfied! The wet suit perfectly fit my body. It's very comfortable and I felt that I swam faster like slide in the water. It's totally worth it.
Best service and best suit ever!!
Posted by Ian McTaggart on 22nd May 2015
I have researched this purchase quite extensively. My last suit was a piece of cr*p (Xterra) and I had a hell of a time getting warranty when the zipper broke. So I wanted my next suit to be hassle free. I am not one for taking the time to write a review, but I feel this product really deserves it (obvioulsy a lot of other people before me did too, but that is not going to hold me back after what I have experienced). When I got the suit, I was happy to see that it looked well made, that it was flexible right away (the sales person at wetsuit outlet told me that most suits need to be used a little before their full flexibility met their potential). After my first swim, I was impressed with how well it fit, how easy my arms moved and just how great it was in general. I had not expected that for only $200, but I had read what others wrote online, so I thought it was worth trying out. The sales person told me there was no risk and that I could get my money back plus the shipping if I wasnt 110%satisfied. Anyway, what really impressed me was that I snagged the suit on my bike about a month after I got the suit. I was bummed because it was my own fault, but I remembered that wetsuit outlet offered free repairs as part of the deal, so I called them and to my complete delight they said "no worries, just send the suit back and we will send you a brand new replacement..."!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me??? Who does that now a days???? I was blown away! This company and the suit deserves a gold medal for customer service and for quality at an amazing value.
Posted by Mathieu on 13th Apr 2015
First of all, I am 6'3'' 188 pounds and the M3 size is absolutely perfect for me.
Very fast shipping to Canada.
I will buy again here for sure!
Beyond a great deal
Posted by Joe Parker, Palm Beach on 27th Mar 2015
I was amazed what a good quality suit this is. I had an Xterra before that cost more than my new Synergy and it fell apart after less than 10 swims. The Synergy Endorphin is quality from top to bottom and fits amazingly well.
Posted by Rod on 13th Nov 2014
I just completed my first triathlon (in 30 yrs), and my Synergy wetsuit was great!! I am 5'8" 170 and purchased size M1. My weight put me between sizes and after talking to Wetsuit Outlet(I wish I knew the name of who I talked with), I decided to go with the smaller choice. He told me, that it would be too small until I had worn it, up to 10 times. When I first tried to put it on, it was so small, that I could barely squeeze it on, and zipping it impossible. But by the time I swam my first race, and 10 times of putting it on, it was snug, but a perfect fit. During my swim I never once, was aware of the wetsuit. No restriction in the shoulders, and nice and warm. The boyancy takes a few swims to get used to, but I swim at least 10 seconds per 100 faster. This is a great wetsuit, and I highly recommend it!
Great wetsuit for the price
Posted by Unknown on 12th Nov 2014
I wanted to have a good number of swims under my belt before I left a review. I have used the wetsuit a few times a week for 2 months and it is a great wetsuit. The last time I used it was for the swim in an ironman last month. The suit doesn't restrict your shoulders more than normal and keeps you buoyant. No need to spend a lot of money when you can get a suit like this. Totally worth it.
Posted by Craig Bamford on 9th Oct 2014
meets all the criteria...fit was perfect...but the zip arte adown the base of the suit bunches up a bit...may have been cut incorrectly but otherwise ok
great fit, easy to get in and out of
Posted by Barry Stadler on 7th Oct 2014
Just completed my first tri where a wetsuit was needed. And this new purchase was put to the test! Weather was fierce -- 42 degrees, 20-30MPH winds. This wetsuit saved the day. I was nervous about getting out of it during T1, but it was a breeze! Highly recommend!
First time wetsuit wearer
Posted by Unknown on 14th Sep 2014
The wetsuit did what I needed it to do. I should have gone up to M2, but that is my own fault for waiting so long prior to my triathlon to place an order.
Exactly what I wanted
Posted by Unknown on 11th Sep 2014
After going through the first year, this suit provided exactly what I wanted. Purchase with confidence.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 176 | Next
Synergy products are built to last. Our products are fully warranted against any defect or fault that is a direct result of manufacture, material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year. SynergyÌ´Ì_ÌÎÌÌ´åÈs lifetime warranty allows the end-user to send in their used product for a replacement at 30% under MSRP at any time. At our discretion we will repair or replace any item that is deemed faulty. We do not cover defects due to misuse, improper care or general wear and tear. Thank you for your purchase.
A quick video showing what to look for if you think your triathlon wetsuit is too big.
How to know if...A quick video showing what to look for if you think your triat...
How to quickly...Step by step instruction in how to properly get out of your tr...
How to put on ...How to properly put a triathlon wetsuit and fit it to your body.
How to know if...When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there ar...
Synergy Men's Endorphin Full Sleeve Triathlon Wetsuit
The Synergy Endorphin is is a high performance sleeveless wetsuit providing you with flexibility, flotation and speed at an exceptional value. Designed and constructed for optimum balance between buoyancy and flexibility, it is perfect for all levels of ability, be it competing in triathlons or for open water recreational swimming.
- The AquaLift glide panel wraps around the sides to maximize buoyancy.Exclusive 4th Generation Yamamoto Aerodome smoothskin throughout entire front and wraps around the sides for superior buoyancy. AquaLift panels are designed to balance your body for maximum efficiency.All seams are chemically bonded, triple stitched and all junctions are heat taped making Synergy one of the best made wetsuits on the planet. By triple stitching and heat taping our suit, we know that it will last much longer than other triathlon wetsuits.
- All seams are chemically bonded, triple stitched and all junctions are heat taped making Synergy one of the best made wetsuits on the planet. By triple stitching and heat taping our suit, we know that it will last much longer than other triathlon wetsuits.
- Ultra soft and flexible low mock neck for unprecedented comfort and ease in breathing. By placing the the neck panel low, most chafing is eliminated and a comfortable seal is established.
- BioAlign panels curb “snaking”. Snaking is one of the most common issues for inefficient swimmers, but Synergy wetsuits are designed to help align the swimmers spine and position for optimum performance.
- Quick grab tab provides easy reach to open the suit in transition. The fold under the closure also doubles as a “pocket” to store the lanyard during the swim so it doesn’t get in the way of your stroke.
- Multistretch liner insures maximum flexibility. Triple stiched seams are bonded and sealed for durability. Torso lining is designed for maximum insulation. Our multistretch liner has quality and workmanship throughout.
- The HiFlex panels in the arms, shoulders and upper chest are made entirely from SyPyrene SuperFlex which is the most flexible neoprene available. SyPyrene is also extremely durable making it optimal for triathlon and the rough and tumble of fast transitions.
- Internal zipper eliminates drag. Only the highest quality zipper is used in all Synergy wetsuits and they are designed to withstand corrosion and snagging. The internal design creates a seal that further reduces water entry.
- Large adjustable velcro patch provides a more custom fit. Not all necks are the same size and without the ability to adjust the neck closure just right, chafing and discomfort is certain. Synergy wetsuits have designed the largest and most adjustable neck closure with aqua-velcro for a perfect custom fit.
- 30-Day Swim test
- 2 Year Warranty
- *Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- While sizing is a matter of both height and weight, your weight is the most determining factor. Please refer to the size chart for choosing your correct size.
- Any wetsuit may not feel comfortable for a first time user. The key to comfort is in understanding the difference between snug and too restrictive.
- Triathlon wetsuits are made of an advanced wetsuit rubber that is supposed to act like a second skin. Hence it’s supposed to be tight on the body. The advanced rubber allows for comfort and extreme flexibility.
- The wetsuit should be skin tight (more so than other wetsuits), but NOT restrictive. It will feel very tight when dry, but once you are in the water and moving around, it will loosen considerably.
Check out some "How To" Videos provided by Synergy Wetsuits: