2014 Synergy Men's Endorphin Quick John
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
Very Good Quick John
Posted by Unknown on 14th Jul 2014
The suit looks great and is a good fit. I tested
it this past week-end and I am a satisfied customer. I also want to commend Wetsuit Outlet on the great customer service and quick response.
Comfortable and excellent buoyancy
Posted by Patrick on 8th Jul 2014
I have taken this out for two test swims before my first sprint tri next week. The suit is very comfortable - I have full movement with no irritation. Also the buoyancy keeps me in the right body orientation.
Great Suit !!!!!
Posted by Unknown on 9th Jun 2014
I'm from Montreal Canada, received my Quick John in 10 days. Before ordering my suit i ask a question to be sure to buy the right size for my weight and height. The guy reply me the next day and suggest me a size. Fits perfectly, they know there product. Thanks again !
usefull item,and good fit
Posted by luciano Feliciani on 13th Aug 2013
I am very happy with this product, for the price and quality
Great Quick John
Posted by Heath on 11th Aug 2013
Ordered from Australia my Synergy Endorphin Quick John received it in 4 days that included the weekend, great service. Had 2 swims in my suit & is as good as expected just what I needed easy to get in & out of thanks again.
Best suit, excellent service
Posted by Brian Oneil on 24th Jun 2013
WOW! This is a really good suit. Well fitting and very buoyant. Kept me warm during the swim and it was easy to get in and out of Great quality and great service too!
Posted by Unknown on 21st May 2013
I bought this wetsuit for my first half ironman. It was perfect for the water temperature which was about 71 degrees. The suit is made very well with good buoyancy.
Excellent choice for a big guy
Posted by Adam Grumann on 6th May 2013
I have been looking for a suit that would fit a big guy like me. The Endorphin quick john was the ticket. It fits perfectly. Not too tight and still doesn't let hardly any water in. Plenty warm too.
Perfect suit for a sprint TRI
Posted by Marco Hernandez on 9th Mar 2013
This suit is perfect for a sprint. I pr'ed in the swim the first time I used it and here in Florida it is perfect for all water conditions and temperatures. Great customer service from wetsuit outlet too! Thanks guys!
Posted by Odinh on 17th Dec 2012
pro: easy to get on and off, very comfortable in and out of the water, freedom of movements, slick, good buoyancy, compact when folded in the bag and dries very quick.
con: little water can leak in the arm holes during hard push off from the wall in a streamlined position .
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
Synergy products are built to last. Our products are fully warranted against any defect or fault that is a direct result of manufacture, material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year. SynergyÌ´Ì_ÌÎÌÌ´åÈs lifetime warranty allows the end-user to send in their used product for a replacement at 30% under MSRP at any time. At our discretion we will repair or replace any item that is deemed faulty. We do not cover defects due to misuse, improper care or general wear and tear. Thank you for your purchase.
When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there are certain things to look for that tells you that the suit is too small. If you are in doubt this video will help you determine if your suit is too small.
How to know if...When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there ar...
How to know if...A quick video showing what to look for if you think your triat...
How to quickly...Step by step instruction in how to properly get out of your tr...
How to put on ...How to properly put a triathlon wetsuit and fit it to your body.
The Synergy Endorphin is is a high performance sleeveless wetsuit providing you with flexibility, flotation and speed at an exceptional value. Designed and constructed for optimum balance between buoyancy and flexibility, it is perfect for all levels of ability, be it competing in triathlons or for open water recreational swimming.
- The AquaLift glide panel wraps around the sides to maximize buoyancy.Exclusive 4th Generation Yamamoto Aerodome smoothskin throughout entire front and wraps around the sides for superior buoyancy. AquaLift panels are designed to balance your body for maximum efficiency.All seams are chemically bonded, triple stitched and all junctions are heat taped making Synergy one of the best made wetsuits on the planet. By triple stitching and heat taping our suit, we know that it will last much longer than other triathlon wetsuits.
- All seams are chemically bonded, triple stitched and all junctions are heat taped making Synergy one of the best made wetsuits on the planet. By triple stitching and heat taping our suit, we know that it will last much longer than other triathlon wetsuits.
- Ultra soft and flexible low mock neck for unprecedented comfort and ease in breathing. By placing the the neck panel low, most chafing is eliminated and a comfortable seal is established.
- BioAlign panels curb “snaking”. Snaking is one of the most common issues for inefficient swimmers, but Synergy wetsuits are designed to help align the swimmers spine and position for optimum performance.
- Quick grab tab provides easy reach to open the suit in transition. The fold under the closure also doubles as a “pocket” to store the lanyard during the swim so it doesn’t get in the way of your stroke.
- Multistretch liner insures maximum flexibility. Triple stiched seams are bonded and sealed for durability. Torso lining is designed for maximum insulation. Our multistretch liner has quality and workmanship throughout.
- The HiFlex panels in the arms, shoulders and upper chest are made entirely from SyPyrene SuperFlex which is the most flexible neoprene available. SyPyrene is also extremely durable making it optimal for triathlon and the rough and tumble of fast transitions.
- Internal zipper eliminates drag. Only the highest quality zipper is used in all Synergy wetsuits and they are designed to withstand corrosion and snagging. The internal design creates a seal that further reduces water entry.
- Large adjustable velcro patch provides a more custom fit. Not all necks are the same size and without the ability to adjust the neck closure just right, chafing and discomfort is certain. Synergy wetsuits have designed the largest and most adjustable neck closure with aqua-velcro for a perfect custom fit.
- 30-Day Swim test
- 2 Year Warranty
- *Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- While sizing is a matter of both height and weight, your weight is the most determining factor. Please refer to the size chart for choosing your correct size.
- Any wetsuit may not feel comfortable for a first time user. The key to comfort is in understanding the difference between snug and too restrictive.
- Triathlon wetsuits are made of an advanced wetsuit rubber that is supposed to act like a second skin. Hence it’s supposed to be tight on the body. The advanced rubber allows for comfort and extreme flexibility.
- The wetsuit should be skin tight (more so than other wetsuits), but NOT restrictive. It will feel very tight when dry, but once you are in the water and moving around, it will loosen considerably.
Check out some "How To" Videos provided by Synergy Wetsuits: