2014 Synergy Men's Endorphin Sleeveless
Showing reviews 1-10 of 17 | Next
First Ever Tri Suit
Posted by Jonathan on 14th Oct 2014
Thanks for the hassle free purchase of my new wetsuit. It fits me perfectly after using your size chart as my guide when ordering. Had my first open water swim in it on the weekend over 800m and swam a PB. I don't know how the more expensive suit feel but this suit does everything I wanted it to.
Synergy Endorphin- Awesome
Posted by G ANdrews on 3rd Jul 2014
Just bought a synergy endorphin wetsuit. There was easy email communication to work out the correct size(as it fits perfectly) and it arrived in 5 days to Townsville Australia, as they said it would(AMAZING). The product is excellent and I would highly recommend the service
Posted by Nathan on 16th Jun 2014
Great fitting suit, performs well for the price. Very impressed and have recommended this product to others. Easy to put on and take off, no chaffing.
Great Tri Wetsuit
Posted by Ross on 11th Mar 2014
I haven't had the opportunity to use the wetsuit yet, but after trying it on, I know I will love it. Looking to set some PR's with this suit.
Posted by Thiago Sousa da Cruz on 13th Dec 2013
very good product, and helped me float in a swimming faster.
Chegou muito rápido no Brasil.
Smooth, buoyant, nice, well worth the price
Posted by David on 21st Nov 2013
Just tried it out this morning for the first time. Very nice, did a mile swim and it went very fast, I was stopping and not going very well because of loads of jellyfish, but it was still one of my best times all year.
No chafing, I put plenty body glide on around the shoulder and had no problem. It's the first time I've used a tri wetsuit and found it restrictive around my chest, but I opened the back and dropped the zipper a few inches and it made a world of difference, some of the more experienced swimmers said that I will get used to the tightness.
It's easy to get out of as well, the fabric on the inside runs well over the body and legs.
Funny enough one of my friends bought a $300 suit and it took him ages to get out of it, so I think at less than half that price this suit is of excellent value.
I have my first race in a few weeks in Key West, so hopefully I'll knock a few mins off my time (and there won't be so many jellyfish).
first time user: very happy
Posted by Unknown on 17th Sep 2013
I've never swum in a wetsuit before and was pleasantly surprised. The fit was very snug but not uncomfortable. It took a few laps to get used to the tight neck, but then it was fine. Even being sleeveless, the wetsuit was pretty warm in the pool. There was no chafing over a 2000m swim. I cannot wait to use it in a triathlon. The suit seems to be well made. I would give it five stars, but have nothing to compare it to as this is my first wetsuit. Wetsuit Outlet was great and when I called were willing to answer questions for over fifteen minutes about fit (my frame puts me between sizes).
best fit even for the typical Korean
Posted by Unknown on 1st Sep 2013
Actually I ordered S3 size but the wetsuit worker recomend to have S2 size. very much appreciate for consideration.
Best fit for me .
Quick Shipping and Great Product
Posted by Unknown on 30th Jul 2013
Very enjoyable buying experience as well as a great wetsuit!!
5 Stars for Customer Service, 4 Stars for the Suit!
Posted by Brian on 28th Jun 2013
Wetsuit Outlet provided outstanding customer service and I totally dig the 100% satisfaction guarantee. You simply can't go wrong buying a suit from WO! The suit fits great and functions quite well. The only drawback for me was gettin' it zipped up. I'm sure it'd be a snap if you had someone hold the sides together while you zipped, but trying to do it yourself proves a bit challenging, at least for my frame. I'm totally happy with my purchase, however. No doubt! Thx guys!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 17 | Next
Synergy products are built to last. Our products are fully warranted against any defect or fault that is a direct result of manufacture, material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year. SynergyÛªs lifetime warranty allows the end-user to send in their used product for a replacement at 30% under MSRP at any time. At our discretion we will repair or replace any item that is deemed faulty. We do not cover defects due to misuse, improper care or general wear and tear. Thank you for your purchase.
When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there are certain things to look for that tells you that the suit is too small. If you are in doubt this video will help you determine if your suit is too small.
How to know if...When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there ar...
How to know if...A quick video showing what to look for if you think your triat...
How to put on ...How to properly put a triathlon wetsuit and fit it to your body.
How to quickly...Step by step instruction in how to properly get out of your tr...
The Synergy Endorphin is is a high performance full sleeve wetsuit providing you with flexibility, flotation and speed at an exceptional value. Designed and constructed for optimum balance between buoyancy and flexibility, it is perfect for all levels of ability, be it competing in triathlons or for open water recreational swimming.
- SyPrene SmoothSkin treated with Nano SCS Silicone for added strength and super-low friction covers the entire suit. The silicone treated neoprene makes the suit non-porous, producing low friction for maximum glide.
- Large 5mm thick AquaLift Buoyancy panel stretching from the upper chest all the way to the knees. This panel will keep you floating high in the water and is the maximum thickness allowed for maximum buoyancy.
- Made from SCS silicone coated SyPrene TM SmoothSkin: 5mm torso, 5mm legs, 3mm lower legs and back. 1mm thin smooth skin on both sides, which creates a seal and because it is so soft, it feels like you hardly have anything around your neck.
- SuperFlex and HiFlex rubber on the shoulders and arm panels boast an unsurpassed 680 percent flexibility. The zipper is the highest grade anti corrode wetsuit zipper from YKK. It is an internal zipper, which means that it greatly reduces drag as you move through the water.
- Dual SmothSkin Neck: low-fitting, super flexible and adjustable SmoothSkin Neck Enclosure eliminates chafing and is very comfortable. The neck panel is made from only 1mm thin SmoothSkin, which creates a seal that is impenetrable and soft, thus alleviating problems created by other wetsuits such as chaffing, general discomfort, reduced blood flow and inflexibility. This back of the neckline utilizes a high grade, non-abrasive aqua velcro to insure maximum adjustability.Special inside lining absorbs far less water than is typical, keeping this suit light and allowing it to peel off easily in transition.
- 30-Day Swim test
- 2 Year Warranty
- *Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- While sizing is a matter of both height and weight, your weight is the most determining factor. Please refer to the size chart for choosing your correct size.
- Any wetsuit may not feel comfortable for a first time user. The key to comfort is in understanding the difference between snug and too restrictive.
- Triathlon wetsuits are made of an advanced wetsuit rubber that is supposed to act like a second skin. Hence it’s supposed to be tight on the body. The advanced rubber allows for comfort and extreme flexibility.
- The wetsuit should be skin tight (more so than other wetsuits), but NOT restrictive. It will feel very tight when dry, but once you are in the water and moving around, it will loosen considerably.