2014 Synergy Men's Endorphin Sleeveless
Synergy products are built to last. Our products are fully warranted against any defect or fault that is a direct result of manufacture, material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year. SynergyÌ´Ì_ÌÎÌÌ´åÈs lifetime warranty allows the end-user to send in their used product for a replacement at 30% under MSRP at any time. At our discretion we will repair or replace any item that is deemed faulty. We do not cover defects due to misuse, improper care or general wear and tear. Thank you for your purchase.
When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there are certain things to look for that tells you that the suit is too small. If you are in doubt this video will help you determine if your suit is too small.
How to know if...When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there ar...
How to know if...A quick video showing what to look for if you think your triat...
How to put on ...How to properly put a triathlon wetsuit and fit it to your body.
How to quickly...Step by step instruction in how to properly get out of your tr...
Synergy Men's Endorphin Full Sleeve Triathlon Wetsuit
The Synergy Endorphin is is a high performance sleeveless wetsuit providing you with flexibility, flotation and speed at an exceptional value. Designed and constructed for optimum balance between buoyancy and flexibility, it is perfect for all levels of ability, be it competing in triathlons or for open water recreational swimming.
- The AquaLift glide panel wraps around the sides to maximize buoyancy.Exclusive 4th Generation Yamamoto Aerodome smoothskin throughout entire front and wraps around the sides for superior buoyancy. AquaLift panels are designed to balance your body for maximum efficiency.All seams are chemically bonded, triple stitched and all junctions are heat taped making Synergy one of the best made wetsuits on the planet. By triple stitching and heat taping our suit, we know that it will last much longer than other triathlon wetsuits.
- All seams are chemically bonded, triple stitched and all junctions are heat taped making Synergy one of the best made wetsuits on the planet. By triple stitching and heat taping our suit, we know that it will last much longer than other triathlon wetsuits.
- Ultra soft and flexible low mock neck for unprecedented comfort and ease in breathing. By placing the the neck panel low, most chafing is eliminated and a comfortable seal is established.
- BioAlign panels curb “snaking”. Snaking is one of the most common issues for inefficient swimmers, but Synergy wetsuits are designed to help align the swimmers spine and position for optimum performance.
- Quick grab tab provides easy reach to open the suit in transition. The fold under the closure also doubles as a “pocket” to store the lanyard during the swim so it doesn’t get in the way of your stroke.
- Multistretch liner insures maximum flexibility. Triple stiched seams are bonded and sealed for durability. Torso lining is designed for maximum insulation. Our multistretch liner has quality and workmanship throughout.
- The HiFlex panels in the arms, shoulders and upper chest are made entirely from SyPyrene SuperFlex which is the most flexible neoprene available. SyPyrene is also extremely durable making it optimal for triathlon and the rough and tumble of fast transitions.
- Internal zipper eliminates drag. Only the highest quality zipper is used in all Synergy wetsuits and they are designed to withstand corrosion and snagging. The internal design creates a seal that further reduces water entry.
- Large adjustable velcro patch provides a more custom fit. Not all necks are the same size and without the ability to adjust the neck closure just right, chafing and discomfort is certain. Synergy wetsuits have designed the largest and most adjustable neck closure with aqua-velcro for a perfect custom fit.
- 30-Day Swim test
- 2 Year Warranty
- *Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- While sizing is a matter of both height and weight, your weight is the most determining factor. Please refer to the size chart for choosing your correct size.
- Any wetsuit may not feel comfortable for a first time user. The key to comfort is in understanding the difference between snug and too restrictive.
- Triathlon wetsuits are made of an advanced wetsuit rubber that is supposed to act like a second skin. Hence it’s supposed to be tight on the body. The advanced rubber allows for comfort and extreme flexibility.
- The wetsuit should be skin tight (more so than other wetsuits), but NOT restrictive. It will feel very tight when dry, but once you are in the water and moving around, it will loosen considerably.
Check out some "How To" Videos provided by Synergy Wetsuits: