2014 Synergy Men's Endorphin Sleeveless
So much better than my Orca
Posted by Stuart on 19th Jun 2015
I have had an Orca LJ for the past two years and it just never felt right. I finally decided to try a different brand and man am I happy with my new Synergy LJ. The suit is all quality, made well and is very comfortable. I am 5'8 and 155 lbs and size 3 fits me perfectly!!
First Ever Tri Suit
Posted by Jonathan on 14th Oct 2014
Thanks for the hassle free purchase of my new wetsuit. It fits me perfectly after using your size chart as my guide when ordering. Had my first open water swim in it on the weekend over 800m and swam a PB. I don't know how the more expensive suit feel but this suit does everything I wanted it to.
Synergy Endorphin- Awesome
Posted by G ANdrews on 3rd Jul 2014
Just bought a synergy endorphin wetsuit. There was easy email communication to work out the correct size(as it fits perfectly) and it arrived in 5 days to Townsville Australia, as they said it would(AMAZING). The product is excellent and I would highly recommend the service
Posted by Nathan on 16th Jun 2014
Great fitting suit, performs well for the price. Very impressed and have recommended this product to others. Easy to put on and take off, no chaffing.
Great Tri Wetsuit
Posted by Ross on 11th Mar 2014
I haven't had the opportunity to use the wetsuit yet, but after trying it on, I know I will love it. Looking to set some PR's with this suit.
Posted by Thiago Sousa da Cruz on 13th Dec 2013
very good product, and helped me float in a swimming faster.
Chegou muito rápido no Brasil.
Smooth, buoyant, nice, well worth the price
Posted by David on 21st Nov 2013
Just tried it out this morning for the first time. Very nice, did a mile swim and it went very fast, I was stopping and not going very well because of loads of jellyfish, but it was still one of my best times all year.
No chafing, I put plenty body glide on around the shoulder and had no problem. It's the first time I've used a tri wetsuit and found it restrictive around my chest, but I opened the back and dropped the zipper a few inches and it made a world of difference, some of the more experienced swimmers said that I will get used to the tightness.
It's easy to get out of as well, the fabric on the inside runs well over the body and legs.
Funny enough one of my friends bought a $300 suit and it took him ages to get out of it, so I think at less than half that price this suit is of excellent value.
I have my first race in a few weeks in Key West, so hopefully I'll knock a few mins off my time (and there won't be so many jellyfish).
first time user: very happy
Posted by Unknown on 17th Sep 2013
I've never swum in a wetsuit before and was pleasantly surprised. The fit was very snug but not uncomfortable. It took a few laps to get used to the tight neck, but then it was fine. Even being sleeveless, the wetsuit was pretty warm in the pool. There was no chafing over a 2000m swim. I cannot wait to use it in a triathlon. The suit seems to be well made. I would give it five stars, but have nothing to compare it to as this is my first wetsuit. Wetsuit Outlet was great and when I called were willing to answer questions for over fifteen minutes about fit (my frame puts me between sizes).
best fit even for the typical Korean
Posted by Unknown on 1st Sep 2013
Actually I ordered S3 size but the wetsuit worker recomend to have S2 size. very much appreciate for consideration.
Best fit for me .
Quick Shipping and Great Product
Posted by Unknown on 30th Jul 2013
Very enjoyable buying experience as well as a great wetsuit!!
5 Stars for Customer Service, 4 Stars for the Suit!
Posted by Brian on 28th Jun 2013
Wetsuit Outlet provided outstanding customer service and I totally dig the 100% satisfaction guarantee. You simply can't go wrong buying a suit from WO! The suit fits great and functions quite well. The only drawback for me was gettin' it zipped up. I'm sure it'd be a snap if you had someone hold the sides together while you zipped, but trying to do it yourself proves a bit challenging, at least for my frame. I'm totally happy with my purchase, however. No doubt! Thx guys!
Thank u guys!
Posted by Brandon Broll on 20th Jun 2013
As promised, here is my 5-star review. I know I put you guys through hell changing my mind over and over again, but you never gave up on me and you let me try all the suits I wanted. I am really impressed with how accurate your advice was and how you are all about 100% satisfaction. I started out trying your high end Helix and ended up in love with a suit at one third the cost and bought two versions. You dont see that too often. I really appreciate you letting me try all the suits in the water too. You guys are the best place on earth for wetsuits beyond a doubt in my mind. I will recommend you to all that I know!
Fantastic Wetsuit for Eagleman Half Ironman
Posted by Todd on 11th Jun 2013
An absolutely terrific wetsuit at an unbelievable bargain! Wore this for my first tri at Eagleman this last weekend so my experience with wetsuits is very limited, but this baby worked like a charm. Great flotation, very easy to get on and off during transition, good seal around the neck and arms so very little water actually got inside the suit throughout the swim. Seams are very durable and are taped on the inside at the seam junctions.
I had originally orded a sleeved version, but during my two open water swim clinics decided that I would do better with a sleeveless. Wetsuitoutlet.com was GREAT! Allowed me to return the sleeved suit, and shipped me this sleevless suit without any question. Couldn't ask for a better product or a better company to purchase from. I'll be shopping here for all my wetsuit needs in the future.
first time buying a tri wet suit
Posted by Unknown on 4th Jun 2013
great price for what appears to be very good quality. i searched many different products for good reviews and good price. shipping was very quick. very pleased thus far.
Great wetsuit for the price
Posted by Michael, Houston TX on 1st May 2013
I bought this for my first full IM distance tri. I have the Hybrid full sleeve, but I wanted a relatively inexpensive sleeveless wetsuit (water was going to be about 65'F). Easy to get in an zipped, kept me warm enough without overheating, great fit, allows full arm mobility for front crawl (some minor arm movement restriction for breast stroke on the recovery stretch, however ...) and full breathing, fast in the water. Great price.
Posted by Alex, Palm Beach on 3rd Apr 2013
This suit is an amazingly good deal. The craftmanship is evident throughout unlike the 2xu suit I had before, and the softness and flexibility of the material is outstanding. It fit me perfectly and the size chart was right on.
Posted by Brian Olson, WI on 22nd Jul 2012
IT is very fast, very boyant and very well fitting. No chaffing in the neck and has a more flexible panel in the upper chest that comes in very handy!
Posted by Barry Moore (minto Autralia) on 17th May 2012
An excellent speed machine. I love it. Warm in the cold water and such a good fit, very little water gets inside so it stays warm. Now I have a suit with my arms free to swim in the water I find it much easier to move them.
Synergy products are built to last. Our products are fully warranted against any defect or fault that is a direct result of manufacture, material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year. SynergyÌ´Ì_ÌÎÌÌ´åÈs lifetime warranty allows the end-user to send in their used product for a replacement at 30% under MSRP at any time. At our discretion we will repair or replace any item that is deemed faulty. We do not cover defects due to misuse, improper care or general wear and tear. Thank you for your purchase.
When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there are certain things to look for that tells you that the suit is too small. If you are in doubt this video will help you determine if your suit is too small.
How to know if...When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there ar...
How to know if...A quick video showing what to look for if you think your triat...
How to put on ...How to properly put a triathlon wetsuit and fit it to your body.
How to quickly...Step by step instruction in how to properly get out of your tr...
Synergy Men's Endorphin Full Sleeve Triathlon Wetsuit
The Synergy Endorphin is is a high performance sleeveless wetsuit providing you with flexibility, flotation and speed at an exceptional value. Designed and constructed for optimum balance between buoyancy and flexibility, it is perfect for all levels of ability, be it competing in triathlons or for open water recreational swimming.
- The AquaLift glide panel wraps around the sides to maximize buoyancy.Exclusive 4th Generation Yamamoto Aerodome smoothskin throughout entire front and wraps around the sides for superior buoyancy. AquaLift panels are designed to balance your body for maximum efficiency.All seams are chemically bonded, triple stitched and all junctions are heat taped making Synergy one of the best made wetsuits on the planet. By triple stitching and heat taping our suit, we know that it will last much longer than other triathlon wetsuits.
- All seams are chemically bonded, triple stitched and all junctions are heat taped making Synergy one of the best made wetsuits on the planet. By triple stitching and heat taping our suit, we know that it will last much longer than other triathlon wetsuits.
- Ultra soft and flexible low mock neck for unprecedented comfort and ease in breathing. By placing the the neck panel low, most chafing is eliminated and a comfortable seal is established.
- BioAlign panels curb “snaking”. Snaking is one of the most common issues for inefficient swimmers, but Synergy wetsuits are designed to help align the swimmers spine and position for optimum performance.
- Quick grab tab provides easy reach to open the suit in transition. The fold under the closure also doubles as a “pocket” to store the lanyard during the swim so it doesn’t get in the way of your stroke.
- Multistretch liner insures maximum flexibility. Triple stiched seams are bonded and sealed for durability. Torso lining is designed for maximum insulation. Our multistretch liner has quality and workmanship throughout.
- The HiFlex panels in the arms, shoulders and upper chest are made entirely from SyPyrene SuperFlex which is the most flexible neoprene available. SyPyrene is also extremely durable making it optimal for triathlon and the rough and tumble of fast transitions.
- Internal zipper eliminates drag. Only the highest quality zipper is used in all Synergy wetsuits and they are designed to withstand corrosion and snagging. The internal design creates a seal that further reduces water entry.
- Large adjustable velcro patch provides a more custom fit. Not all necks are the same size and without the ability to adjust the neck closure just right, chafing and discomfort is certain. Synergy wetsuits have designed the largest and most adjustable neck closure with aqua-velcro for a perfect custom fit.
- 30-Day Swim test
- 2 Year Warranty
- *Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- While sizing is a matter of both height and weight, your weight is the most determining factor. Please refer to the size chart for choosing your correct size.
- Any wetsuit may not feel comfortable for a first time user. The key to comfort is in understanding the difference between snug and too restrictive.
- Triathlon wetsuits are made of an advanced wetsuit rubber that is supposed to act like a second skin. Hence it’s supposed to be tight on the body. The advanced rubber allows for comfort and extreme flexibility.
- The wetsuit should be skin tight (more so than other wetsuits), but NOT restrictive. It will feel very tight when dry, but once you are in the water and moving around, it will loosen considerably.
Check out some "How To" Videos provided by Synergy Wetsuits: