2014 Synergy Men's Endorphin Full Sleeve
Showing reviews 1-10 of 175 | Next
Best service and best suit ever!!
Posted by Ian McTaggart on 22nd May 2015
I have researched this purchase quite extensively. My last suit was a piece of cr*p (Xterra) and I had a hell of a time getting warranty when the zipper broke. So I wanted my next suit to be hassle free. I am not one for taking the time to write a review, but I feel this product really deserves it (obvioulsy a lot of other people before me did too, but that is not going to hold me back after what I have experienced). When I got the suit, I was happy to see that it looked well made, that it was flexible right away (the sales person at wetsuit outlet told me that most suits need to be used a little before their full flexibility met their potential). After my first swim, I was impressed with how well it fit, how easy my arms moved and just how great it was in general. I had not expected that for only $200, but I had read what others wrote online, so I thought it was worth trying out. The sales person told me there was no risk and that I could get my money back plus the shipping if I wasnt 110%satisfied. Anyway, what really impressed me was that I snagged the suit on my bike about a month after I got the suit. I was bummed because it was my own fault, but I remembered that wetsuit outlet offered free repairs as part of the deal, so I called them and to my complete delight they said "no worries, just send the suit back and we will send you a brand new replacement..."!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me??? Who does that now a days???? I was blown away! This company and the suit deserves a gold medal for customer service and for quality at an amazing value.
Posted by Mathieu on 13th Apr 2015
First of all, I am 6'3'' 188 pounds and the M3 size is absolutely perfect for me.
Very fast shipping to Canada.
I will buy again here for sure!
Beyond a great deal
Posted by Joe Parker, Palm Beach on 27th Mar 2015
I was amazed what a good quality suit this is. I had an Xterra before that cost more than my new Synergy and it fell apart after less than 10 swims. The Synergy Endorphin is quality from top to bottom and fits amazingly well.
Posted by Rod on 13th Nov 2014
I just completed my first triathlon (in 30 yrs), and my Synergy wetsuit was great!! I am 5'8" 170 and purchased size M1. My weight put me between sizes and after talking to Wetsuit Outlet(I wish I knew the name of who I talked with), I decided to go with the smaller choice. He told me, that it would be too small until I had worn it, up to 10 times. When I first tried to put it on, it was so small, that I could barely squeeze it on, and zipping it impossible. But by the time I swam my first race, and 10 times of putting it on, it was snug, but a perfect fit. During my swim I never once, was aware of the wetsuit. No restriction in the shoulders, and nice and warm. The boyancy takes a few swims to get used to, but I swim at least 10 seconds per 100 faster. This is a great wetsuit, and I highly recommend it!
Great wetsuit for the price
Posted by Unknown on 12th Nov 2014
I wanted to have a good number of swims under my belt before I left a review. I have used the wetsuit a few times a week for 2 months and it is a great wetsuit. The last time I used it was for the swim in an ironman last month. The suit doesn't restrict your shoulders more than normal and keeps you buoyant. No need to spend a lot of money when you can get a suit like this. Totally worth it.
Posted by Craig Bamford on 9th Oct 2014
meets all the criteria...fit was perfect...but the zip arte adown the base of the suit bunches up a bit...may have been cut incorrectly but otherwise ok
great fit, easy to get in and out of
Posted by Barry Stadler on 7th Oct 2014
Just completed my first tri where a wetsuit was needed. And this new purchase was put to the test! Weather was fierce -- 42 degrees, 20-30MPH winds. This wetsuit saved the day. I was nervous about getting out of it during T1, but it was a breeze! Highly recommend!
First time wetsuit wearer
Posted by Unknown on 14th Sep 2014
The wetsuit did what I needed it to do. I should have gone up to M2, but that is my own fault for waiting so long prior to my triathlon to place an order.
Exactly what I wanted
Posted by Unknown on 11th Sep 2014
After going through the first year, this suit provided exactly what I wanted. Purchase with confidence.
Great suit...great price!!
Posted by Unknown on 27th Aug 2014
Bought this wetsuit about 2 months ago and love it. just did an Ironman and it felt fast and fits perfect.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 175 | Next
Synergy products are built to last. Our products are fully warranted against any defect or fault that is a direct result of manufacture, material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year. SynergyåäÌÝå»s lifetime warranty allows the end-user to send in their used product for a replacement at 30% under MSRP at any time. At our discretion we will repair or replace any item that is deemed faulty. We do not cover defects due to misuse, improper care or general wear and tear. Thank you for your purchase.
A quick video showing what to look for if you think your triathlon wetsuit is too big.
How to know if...A quick video showing what to look for if you think your triat...
How to quickly...Step by step instruction in how to properly get out of your tr...
How to put on ...How to properly put a triathlon wetsuit and fit it to your body.
How to know if...When putting on a triathlon wetsuit that is too small there ar...
Synergy Men's Endorphin Full Sleeve Triathlon Wetsuit
We offer a 100% risk-free guarantee on the 2012 Synergy Endorphin. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the suit to us within 30 days for a full refund. We will also pay the cost of shipping the suit back to us.
Check out some "How To" Videos provided by Synergy Wetsuits:
How to Know if your triathlon wetsuit is too small: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=setFmRQZ80M&feature=plcp
How to know if your triathlon wetsuit is too big: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8je_1CAOD6s&feature=context-cha
How to put on a Synergy triathlon wetsuit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB92Yca0zIU&feature=context-cha
How to quickly exit a triathlon wetsuit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCzjh2wq2S4
- Let’s start at the top and work our way down the suit.
- One of the great features of the Endorphin is the thin and super smooth neck.
- It is designed to fit low on your neck, which eliminates chafing. It goes under your adam's apple.
- It has 1mm thin smooth skin on both sides, which creates a seal and because it is so soft, it feels like you hardly have anything around your neck
- You can see here just how smooth and super flexible it is.
- And when held up next to this orca suit… there is simply no comparison…
- Going down to the shoulders and arms you will notice that it is just one super flexible 2mm thick panel. By eliminating extra seams, you maximize a panels flexibility.
- The lower arm panel is ribbed, which helps you grab the water better.
- You will notice that some other brands have various grip panels, but let me tell you that those do NOT work, because they create as much resistance during the glide phase of the stroke as they gain during the catch phase.
- The grip panel on the Endorphin is ripped in forward, which means that there is NO resistance during the glide phase, but as soon as you begin the pull phase of the stroke, the panel catches water as it moves around the arm, which helps propel you forward faster.
- You will notice that some brands use a similar ripped panel, but turn the rips sideways, which is completely ineffective, since it creates resistance during the glide phase and NONE during the catch phase. It underscores how even some of the most established brands are clueless on how to do this properly.
- Moving down, the Endorphin features a large 5mm thick Buoyancy panel, that we call The AquaLift panel, which stretches from the upper chest all the way to the knees. This panel will keep you floating high in the water and is the maximum thickness allowed for maximum buoyancy.
- All Synergy suits are Ironman approved, ITU approved, USAT approved and FINA open water approved.
- On the back, the suit features a large aqua Velcro patch, which allows for superior adjustability, so you can make the neck closure fit just the way you like it.
- The zipper is the highest grade anti corrode wetsuit zipper from YKK.
- It is an internal zipper, which means that it greatly reduces drag as you move through the water.
- The zip lanyard has Velcro on the tip, which allows you to attach it to the neck patch. The cover flap is designed to protect the zipper during the swim from your competitors AND it is made so that you can tuck the lanyard inside.
- When you exit the water, you simply pull the cover flap and reach for the lanyard.
- The two back side panels are the BioAlign panels, which are stiffer panels that helps the swimmer align their spine while swimming, which helps eliminate ‘Snaking’, which is one of the issues facing many triathletes and which create a lot of drag.
- Below the knees, the panel thickness goes to 3mm, which allows for an effective kick. It has also been shown to be the right thickness to insure proper balance in the water and insure that your hips do not dip in, which often happens in suits with 5mm thick lower legs.
- We use an ultra smooth lining in this panel that make it super fast to exit during T1.
- The speedcut heel is cut at an angle to insure easy entry and easy exit. This suit is incredibly fast during transition!
- You can see how to put the suit on and how quickly you can get it off on our website: www.SynergySport.com
- This covers the basics on this suit, but there are more features and you can read about them in the product description below.
Thank you for considering Synergy!